The Seaside Restaurant Set Inside a Cave in Southern Italy
- Friday, 11 January 2013 09:03
In the town of Polignano a Mare in southern Italy (province of Bari, Apulia), lies a most unique dining experience at theGrotta Palazzese. Open only during the summer months, a restaurant is created inside a vaulted limestone cave, looking outwards toward the sea. The restaurant is part of the Grotta Palazzese hotel located above.
A really unique scenery for a restaurant, don’t you think?
Please follow and like us:
Check also these posts from Design Stories
- April 25, 2013 Castello di Reschio Posted in Travel
- September 1, 2013 Patmos Aktis hotel Posted in Architecture, Travel
- September 23, 2013 Generator Hostel Barcelona by The Design Agency Posted in Architecture
- November 23, 2013 The Constance Moofushi Maldives Posted in Travel
- December 20, 2013 Zermatt Peak Chalet Posted in Architecture
- November 12, 2013 Indigo Patagonia Hotel, Sebastian Irarrazaval Posted in Architecture, Travel
- October 14, 2013 Red bull co-founder Dietrich Mateschitz’s Laucala island resort Posted in Architecture
- September 8, 2013 Residences at Sugar Beach resort Posted in Architecture, Travel